We’re looking for a qualified and experienced Dietitian to join our Diet vs Disease team as a contractor with full time hours!
We pride ourselves on being the biggest and the best gut health Dietitian service online, and we’ve now served and helped over 1800 clients 1-on-1 through our system.We primarily help with IBS, IBD (colitis typically), diverticulitis, SIBO, and food chemical intolerance (histamine, salicylates, etc).
We’ve grown to a multi 7-figure business in the past 3 years and we’re not slowing down, so if you want an exciting work-from-home role, and want to fast-track your experience with an exciting team, and impact 1000’s of clients, I invite you to apply!
This is a remote position, meaning you work from home and largely autonomously, but you will have 8 Dietitian colleagues you speak with regularly.
This is for you if:
- You are a university-qualified Dietitian that identifies as evidence-based
- You have a strong interest and experience in gut health and digestive disorders
- You are comfortable and experienced with at least on of these areas: IBD, SIBO, or food chemical intolerance
- You enjoy working with clients 1-on-1 to achieve their health goals and you get energy from helping your clients
- You can work primarily in the UK/Europe timezones. This typically means you are in the UK or Europe or Africa or Middle East.
- You are thrilled by the idea of working remotely and appreciate just how much time you will save each day and how much freedom it provides.
- You are ready to reignite your dietetics career with an exciting opportunity that will fast-track your growth both on a personal and career level!
More Important Details:
The service we provide is primarily a digestive health program, but we also included psychology/mindset consultations (we have specialist consultants for this already) as well as gut-directed therapy where appropriate.
We are a team of 21 people, including 8 Dietitians, 1 Nutritionist, 1 gut-directed therapist and 1 mindset coach.
In this role you will take on new clients and provide the individual support and accountability necessary to help them reach their goals. You will have individual 1-to-1 clients and group clients.
You will be coaching clients 100% virtually through FB messenger, FB group, a food tracking app, and Zoom video calls, so half of the day you can be in your pajamas if that’s your style. It doesn’t matter as long as you are on time, reliable, and professional.
Here is the BEST part…
Clients come to us in the mindset for change…
That means no more giving advice to people who are just there because their doctor made them see you or because they’re stuck in a hospital bed with no way to escape you…
Our clients are READY for change and WANT to learn from you. They are there because they want to be, not because they have to be. They VALUE your expertise and will get results, and it makes it super rewarding.
What’s more, you’ll have access to all the resources necessary to provide an A+ service to your clients… No restrictions or boundaries that you’ve likely experienced working in traditional systems.
Important Considerations Before Applying:
- Do you have a desire to work remotely? Working outside of a physical team environment is not for everyone, you have to be extremely disciplined and not mind working alone! You will speak with the team everyday online so there is loads of support!
- Understand that the trade-off for a location independent/ work from home position, with flexible hours, is occasionally working outside of regular 9-5 hours to respond to clients and do some check-in calls in the evenings. Clients are in different time zones around the world, I will try to match you with people in your timezone, but essentially the 9-5 schedule goes out the window.
- You need to be happy to work some weekends too where it’s needed if a client contacts you. We do whatever it takes to make the client successful, and it starts with support.
- You need to be very comfortable on video, or be willing to get LOTS of practice with us (let’s face it, everyone needs to get comfortable with video now if you want to impact people’s lives). You will be on video with our team and our clients all the time.
- Your attention to detail should be one of your strongest traits.
- You should work well in a fast-paced environment and great at keeping to a bookings schedule.
- People person, obviously you have to enjoy interacting with people and get energy from speaking with and helping clients
- Are you tech savvy? You need to learn several online systems and softwares
- Many clients also have a weight loss goal which we are more than happy to assist with, so if you are anti-weight loss or strongly against tracking food intake as a tool then this role is not for you.
Huge bonus points if:
- Experience and strong confidence in more complex digestive disorders like SIBO or food chemical intolerance
- You can do full time hours straight away. Will also consider if you just need to give notice to your current job for example.
- You already have an online presence like a website or instagram or Youtube that shows your enthusiasm for coaching or nutrition or being on video, etc. Something that shows where you stand and what you are passionate about!
- If you have skills or a very strong interest in psychology/behaviour change/motivational interviewing/therapy/counselling then that is a big bonus. A lot of people know what to do, they need the mindset coaching to execute on it.
Other Things To Know:
- You’ll be provided with extensive training, both formal training where you can get professional development point, and informal training from our team.
- You should be a type-A personality that likes to learn on the job as we will be getting you involved with clients from the start.
- Best of all we are taking care of all the frustrating stuff… the marketing and sales to find the new clients! All you have to do is the stuff you enjoy most- consulting, interacting and helping people improve their health and happiness.
- There is the opportunity to be involved in many other aspects of a virtual consulting business, such as marketing or sales. I can see this role growing and developing over time to be a hybrid of different skills and aspects so it remains exciting and challenging and fulfilling.
- That said, if you want to do your own business on the side this role is not for you. We’re looking for team members who are focused on this role only.
- You can see the current consulting team near the top of this post.
- We’ve sorted HIPPA compliance etc
- Note that this is a contract position, which means you are effectively self-employed and not a direct employee (this is to do with US rules around a non-US owned LLC not being allowed to have US employees).
Location & Hours
- Full-time contract is 35-40 hours per week.
- Work from anywhere you have reliable internet.
- Competitive salary package to be negotiated based on your experience. We provide fantastic performance bonuses too that you won’t find anywhere else. So if you are great at what you do then it won’t go unnoticed and you will be rewarded!
- Professional development
- We pay for your insurance
- We pay for your dietitian members fee
- Any equipment you need to work at home efficiently
How To Apply: Great if you read this far then I think you should apply! We use the link below.
I’m adding a twist though, I want you to press record on your phone and send me a brief video cover letter instead of in writing. You need to get comfortable on camera and it is so much faster for everyone.
Just talk as though we were talking in person and respond to each of these points one by one:
- Where you are from and what you do right now
- Why you believe you’d be best for this role (eg. what do you bring to the team, how would your colleagues or friends describe you, etc)
- Any skills or training or experience you’ve had that would be an advantage in this kind of role
- What are your main priorities/ambitions for the next 3 years with your career?
- When could you start if you were successful with this application and how many hours per week are you looking for?
You will need to upload the video file to google drive or dropbox or something and send me the link to it that way.
You can also include your CV and you can write any additional details you feel is relevant too.
>>This job is closed<<
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!