Seeking a talented Sales Representative to join our team!
We’re a nutrition consulting company that primarily works with clients to relieve chronic digestive disorders.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to be rewarded for their performance!
And this is a remote position, meaning you work from the comfort of your own home.
- Previous experience in sales preferred
- Preferred nutrition or medical knowledge (not required though we can teach that)
- Tech savvy and familiar with applications like Slack, Zoom, and Trello
- Ability to build rapport with prospects
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Eager to learn and implement
- Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Must attend weekly meetings
- Must be in Australian time zone, New Zealand time zone or UK time zone
- Present and sell company services to potential customers over the phone.
- You only speak to people who apply to be a client with us, they WANT to speak to you and sign up, there is no cold calling.
Can start part time although hours will gradually increase to full time, the more you can do the better.
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Work from home
- Performance Bonuses
- This is a commission based position. You get paid on what you close! So if you are hungry to learn and want to earn a huge income while working at home, then this position is for you!
- Being a small business there is huge potential career opportunities as well as having a diverse role learning many new skills.
- This is an extremely rewarding role as you are the first point of contact for these women in their quest to change their lives and change their lifestyle.
How To Apply:
We are looking for a highly driven and passionate person only. If this sounds like you we are looking forward to hearing from you
I’d love if you sent a video cover letter instead of the regular type, more details on the link below!
>> To apply CLICK HERE and enter your details in the form.
Applications close: 8th November, 2020
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!