1. You Can’t Outrun A Poor Diet
In this lesson we look at the role of exercise in fat loss, and how much exercise you have to do to burn a significant number of calories.
I also film myself at the gym… You can’t outrun a poor diet.
- Training For Fat Loss
- The 80/20 rule
- Cardio vs Weight/Resistance Training
- You Can’t Outrun a Poor Diet
2. An Opportunity, Not An Inconvenience
This lesson looks at our mindset around exercise and physical activity, and how to shift things in a favorable direction.
Here’s what we cover:
- Opportunity vs Inconvenience
- Overlooked Truth of Exercise
- Getting In An Exercise Mindset
- Intention Supersedes Motivation
3. Muscle-Building Workout Plans
In this lesson, we look at best training practices for building muscle and shedding fat.
There are two workout plans available for download in this lesson – for home and for the gym. Please see the menu bar to download these.
Explanations for how to follow these plans are in the video in this lesson.
What’s covered in this lesson:
- Purpose of Training
- Progressive Overload
- Frequency and Intensity
- The Workouts Explained
- DOMS and illness
Muscle Building Workouts HOME: