1. The Calorie Wars
This lesson looks at the ‘calorie wars’ and why there are two sides to the question “do calories really matter?”
This is what we cover:
- Do calories really matter?
- “Calories are all that matters”
- “Calories don’t matter at all”
- All diets actually work
2. Calculating Your Calorie Budget
This lesson explores your “calorie budget” and how you can calculate your own.
This is what we cover:
- Your financial budget vs your calorie budget
- The 1-week rule
3. Forget Daily Calories
This video is a bit different than the others.
In 60 seconds I explain why you should not get hung up on daily calorie intake, and instead think on a week-by-week level.
4. What To Eat When You’re Eating Out
(There is no video for this lesson)
Staying healthy while dining out can be a stressful task.
Prepping your own meals/snacks always is the way to go… BUT once in a while if you are running around and didn’t get a chance to prep, or are out eating with family or friends, these are some healthy options to choose from at some of our favorite restaurants.
Click the link on the side to download the PDF file.
5. Actual Portions of Your Favorites
In this video, I am back on camera and showing you what appropriate portions really look like.
I’m looking at some of your favorites, including:
- Pasta and rice
- Peanut butter
Additional Recipes For Your Meal Plan
Here are some recipes you can use to swap things around in your existing meal plan now that you know your calories.
Download these from the sidebar (bottom left on laptop or tablet) or underneath on mobile.
Additional Recipe Books
Based on your feedback, I’ve added several recipe books which you can download and/or print for yourself.
You can download the recipe books from underneath the ‘Downloads’ section on the side bar (if you are on your computer/laptop) or if you scroll to the very bottom on mobile.
The ‘downloads’ section of this lesson includes:
- General weight loss recipes (not all low FODMAP) which are low in calories. Available in both imperial measurements and metric measurements.
- Thyroid health recipe ebooks, split into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Available in both imperial measurements and metric measurements.
- Low FODMAP recipe ebooks, split into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Available in both imperial measurements and metric measurements.
- Protein powder recipes. Perfect for the holidays!